Jan 17, 2010

Genius Maker



When my mom told me about this product,I was very skeptical,because there's so much hype,and people are trying to take advantage of parents with small kids to make a quick buck. But to tell you the truth my mother convinced me that this so called genius maker could be a good "study" for our little Facienne who became 2 years
on the 31th of December 2009. Wow,talking about how time flies....

Well,I bought the Genius Maker and if you bear with me I can give you real honest impression
if this thing is worth your money. Facienne will tell you herself if this program is good. Check this blog regularly for updates.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi, I just ran into the product "genius maker" and am skeptical too. Although I have read and am following the book "Teach Your Baby to Read" and believe it works, I have a 2.5 yr old who is hard to entertain. So I wanted to know if you had used "the genius maker" and what you thought?

C.C.Field said...

Jennifer,
To tell you the truth the product crashed my computer. Not because it wasn't good,but my old laptop cant handle it,so I haven't used it yet.
Its really time for a new laptop:)
Thanks for your comment